Executive News Briefs
Insightful news briefings you’ll actually want to read
- Summarized for quick reading
- Choose your desired delivery times and frequency
- Well designed reports that are share-worthy
- Customized with your business logo,
colors, and fonts
Get curated coverage
Your dedicated analyst will hand-pick the stories that matter most. Whether it be social, print, online, or broadcast, we will ensure your executive’s time is not wasted.
Be informed without reading every article
Quickly scan tending coverage results of recent company announcements and gauge perception of your organization.
Review effectiveness of efforts
Understand how effective your campaigns were across all media channels and easily showcase important results with stakeholders.
No irrelevant mentions
Your Fullintel analyst fully reviews all content, selecting only the most important results and transforming them into insights that are quick to read and easy to understand.
Delivered at the exact time you specify
Delivered to your inbox before the business day begins or throughout the day. Our analysts work 24/7 and are able to provide results on demand.
Personalize for different users
Individual team members can follow the work topics that interest them by personalizing their daily email brief.
Your Daily Digest is a brief, executive overview of your most important media coverage. The insights and features you can expect from the daily digest include:
- Original publication headline
- Date of publication
- Brief keyword summary
- Analyst summary of subscription sources
- Machine translated summary reviewed by your analyst
- Link to the original article
- Easy to share by email and social networks
Media Coverage Report
Your Media Coverage Report is an in-depth overview of your daily media coverage. The insights and features you will gain from a media coverage report include:
Everything from your Daily Digest plus:
- Original article image (if available)
- Estimate of audience reach
- List of syndicated sources
- Potential reach including syndicated articles
- List of stories related to the same topic
Most commonly used to demonstrate reach of earned media including earnings announcements, press release pickup, product releases, and more.
Media Impact Report
Your Media Impact Report is a comprehensive overview of your daily media coverage and social impact. The insight you will gain from a Media Impact Report includes:
Everything from your Media Coverage Report plus:
- Human scored tonality of the original article
- List of influencer shares
- Estimate of social media reach
- Reach and tonality of related stories
Most commonly used for issues and crisis monitoring.
Our other services
Get a view of your coverage across all channels including online news, broadcast, social, radio, and even premium subscription services
Leverage the expertise of your dedicated Fullintel analyst for interpretation of your coverage and the impact on your brand.
See it live
Schedule a time with one of our product specialists to see a live, one-on-one demo.